I’m looking for hope,
Because I’m surrounded by misery
I shove my fears,
So they can’t get next to me
I keep running for peace,
But these occupiers want war
Won’t someone wash away their plague?
Feelings of emptiness,
Blocking deserted streets
Almost blind,
Not wanting to see destruction
Searching for a way out
My one lifeline, my passport taking me abroad
Won’t someone wash away their plague?
If you were blindfolded you couldn’t comprehend
How would you feel?
If occupying tanks came around your bend
*FREE GAZA*
Because I’m surrounded by misery
I shove my fears,
So they can’t get next to me
I keep running for peace,
But these occupiers want war
Won’t someone wash away their plague?
Feelings of emptiness,
Blocking deserted streets
Almost blind,
Not wanting to see destruction
Searching for a way out
My one lifeline, my passport taking me abroad
Won’t someone wash away their plague?
If you were blindfolded you couldn’t comprehend
How would you feel?
If occupying tanks came around your bend
*FREE GAZA*


0 comments:
Post a Comment